Thread: Oil Change Cost
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2022, 02:33 PM   #25
fatlazyless

A lot of people with nice expensive cars probably stay away from Walmart for any type of car service but I have used them in Plymouth and Tilton for my 2014 Subaru Crosstrek with good results, so far.

So far, so good? ......

I simply find the correct oil filter and tell the guy at the counter that I want to upgrade from the standard el cheapo Fram to the best Fram ..... and hand him the filter ....... which adds about five dollars to the price.

One does not see too many late model cars that cost thirty thousand dollars plus at the Walmart car service although once I did see a Porsche Cayenne at the Plymouth Walmart for four new tires ...... honest! I could not believe it, but there it was ...... holy smokes. .....

File this one under "Tales from the Crypt on Oil Change Cowabunga." ..... ugh!

Hey there you fans of CarFax ........ VIN JTLZE4FE7DJ031429 ...... is the number for my 2013 Scion xB which I sold to a used car guy for $300 in December 2021 ........ so, where is this car today ...... what happened to it? Did he fix up the two smashed-in doors and resell it for $3000 or what with 221,000-miles?
fatlazyless is offline   Reply With Quote