Thread: Best Jump Pack
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2018, 08:40 PM   #23
NHskier

Quote:
Originally Posted by webmaster View Post
I have also had an XP-10 for a few years and it is great. I've jumped a few cars and a truck without trouble. The people I help are always amazed and have taken a picture of it to order one. We've also used it many times as a battery pack to power phones and other devices when no wall charger or power port was nearby.

When I bought it I saw from comments on Amazon that there are some knockoffs that look almost identical and to make sure you are getting one from Anti-Gravity.

Just get one! You'll be glad you did when you need a jump in your car or boat.
I purchased one of these for emergency use with a C6 Corvette (6.0L engine). Only used it once in a test - started right up without a battery in the car. Even though I was careful about buying the unit sold by Amazon itself it appeared i ended up with a knockoff as it failed after a couple months. The case buckled open when something inside expanded. Kinda scary given some of the reports of L-ion batteries bursting into flames.

Amazon refunded the price after multiple attempts contacting Anti-Gravity for warranty repair were ignored. Replaced it with a Powerall Supreme unit which has been fine for about two years now.