View Single Post
Old 12-17-2021, 11:13 PM   #14
mswlogo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITD View Post
Ok, I haven't figured out how to get this out of my search cue, but anyway. Gov. Sununu was on AM 610 this morning, he was asked about the Covid issues in NH. A few things he said that I thought were striking. He said the ICUs in NH are being overwhelmed with covid patients. He said that a typical ICU patient, like the TYPICAL heart attack or stroke victim, spends 5 to 6 days in the ICU. He said the typical covid patient who is sick enough to require the ICU, is in a bed for 5 to 6 weeks, hence the issues with beds. He also said, and I thought this was most striking, that depending on the hospital, between 80 and 95 percent of the covid patients requiring the ICU are not vaccinated. Anecdotal for sure, but pretty striking. He said that he did not believe it was his place to mandate masks statewide, he had a few good reasons.

I tried to see if there was a link to the interview, but apparently his car was involved in a minor car accident and that is much more important news.
Same as what my wife heard from her Dr. that works in ICU. Almost all were unvaccinated.