View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 09:11 AM   #1
hilltopper

Default Did you lose a cat in Meredith?

This cat showed up in my barn about four days ago and doesn't seem to want to leave. I live in the area at the top of high school hill in Meredith (route 25/Keyser Road intersection).

It's a very friendly cat that seems to be in good condition which makes me believe it was/is someone's pet and definitely not a feral cat. It has a right ear which is scrunched up and is either a birth defect or injury. I'm not sure if it’s a female or a male that has been fixed, but there are no obvious “parts” that I can see.

We already have a couple of indoor cats we got from the Humaen Society a few years ago. They do not play well with others so keeping this cat is not an option. I'm hoping to find the current owner or maybe a new owner. Outside of that, I guess I'll need to give the Humane Society a call.

Below are pictures of the cat. If anyone has any info please respond or PM me. It really is a nice cat and it saddens me to see it lost/without a home...

Last edited by hilltopper; 04-07-2011 at 09:21 AM. Reason: Another Photo added...
hilltopper is offline   Reply With Quote