View Single Post
Old 07-20-2022, 11:00 AM   #33
XCR-700

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingScot View Post
Though you sprinkle in a few facts, the heart of this is simply not true, though it is in line with talking points, distractions, and all sorts of other non-scientific PR put out by the oil companies. Virtually every responsible scientist and every government in the world has agreed that we must electrify .

But on the bright side--we have progress--just a few years ago these same fossil fuel boosters were arguing that climate change is a myth. Those supporting Big Oil's position now might keep that in mind...
Sorry your facts a just blatant un-researched reiterations of what those who profit from the lies are telling you.

I work at a large govt research facility and i see all the truths and ALL the misinformation.

There is but one clean fuel, Hydrogen. Now if you use Hydrogen to power the electrical generators, and you also invent some NEW clean battery that doesnt create a mining polution nightmare, you could be correct about electrification.

But as is stands today most efforts to produce a cleaner way to power our lives has actually produced greater problems! Just read the latest LA Times report on the problems with solar. And they have THE perfect state for solar. Its an environmental disaster only now rearing its ugly head. But its been known this day would come for a long time.

Hydrogen is the best path forward, but its not quite ready for prime time just yet.

But Lithium batteries are currently worse than the impact of any modern gasoline and, bio fuel and alcohol are far worse than oil from the middle east. That is irrefutable when you look at the cradle to grave impact. Any other assessment is marketing and media hype. Sorry do you own research and not just read marketing materials and you will see the deeper darker side to these disasters that will be worse than anything you have seen yet!

Or just wait and live through it, because its coming and its already too late to stop the problems we have created.

We will have more environmental problems from the last 25 years worth of "advancements" than if we had just stayed status quo.

And mark my words, just like all similar problems in the past, few will be held accountable, and none of the profits from the lies and damage caused will be recovered! You and I will pay for the clean up. And thats the harsh truth on the current green efforts.

ATB with whatever else you chose to believe, the bill will come soon enough and you will pay it.