View Single Post
Old 07-20-2022, 08:53 AM   #20
thinkxingu

Thanked 1,963 Times in 1,213 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by XCR-700 View Post
Clearly you live in a different New Hampshire, or dont ever watch the news or read a news paper as the knew New Hampshire I know is just as plagued by violence as the rest of the country! Up to and including the couple that booby trapped their property with bombs! Almost every day some snippet from NH makes it across the border to the MA news about some killing, stabbing, kidnapping, assault, drug fueled disaster like the truck the ran head on into the motorcycles, ETC, Etc, etc.

I would interested to find the NH that you live in that is immune to violence, it must be an interesting and really different place from the NH I know, which is a really great place. Its just not violence free, but why the NH I know is such a great place is that "its" citizens live with eyes open and take note of whats going on in the rest of the country and that allows them to make informed decisions in order to attempt to avoid some of those problems. And because they are informed and discuss matters of concern, its a pretty good place, the NH I know.

I guess just like there can be 2 different perspectives on any matter, there can be 2 different New Hampshires, one with violence and one that is violence free because they dont discuss matters outside their region, who would have guessed it was that simple ;-)
Yes, I think you and I live in very different New Hampshires.

Sent from my SM-G990U1 using Tapatalk