View Single Post
Old 08-20-2021, 12:21 PM   #19
Ricky g

Default thank you

thank you all for the information. I appreciate those who mentioned the changes and over development on the lake and the McMansions. I'm not on Winni. I'm not building anything new, and I certainly don't have a McMansion. as said, there is an existing small beach area. it had become overgrown. I simply wanted to clean it up.

I'm not looking to do anything illegal. I wasn't sure about dumping sand (on the land or into the water), that's why I asked. since there was already the fabric down, and some passed attempt to keep away weeds. I assumed that I had the right to maintain or restore the area, and was looking for advice from others who do or have maintained their little beach areas on the easiest way to to that to not break by back (thinking maybe rototiller, not back hoe, e.g.) if I didn't have to (work smarter not harder), and certainly not to use any chemicals near the water to kill the weeds. again I assumed that meant I could dig down the 1-2 inches to replace the now old and holed fabric.

I'll keep at it by hand for now, keep mother nature's pebbles and contact the appropriate agencies mentioned re: any necessary permits.

again, I appreciate you all taking your time to share your thoughts and experience.

Last edited by Ricky g; 08-21-2021 at 05:35 PM.
Ricky g is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ricky g For This Useful Post: