View Single Post
Old 10-03-2023, 01:32 PM   #11
Shreddy

Went to the Biergarten on Saturday. Gorgeous day and environment was a 10 but food and service need some serious help. 3 beers, a burger, wings, and pretzel sticks wasn't cheap and was very very poor quality. It takes a lot for me to even post a review, let alone one that's going to come off pretty negative but the goal in posting this is so that others have expectations and hopefully owners see and make corrections. Would be nice to see this place thrive as it's a great spot in a good location.

The finer detail - several of the desired beers were not available...NBD. Asked for pretzels and beer cheese and was told they were out but could give us pretzel sticks and we obliged. Then I watched as they grabbed them from a case where they were likely sitting for an extended period of time since they were very hard and stale. I think the sticks were only $5, and I don't know why I continued to eat them, but I did. My wife got a burger and asked for it "medium" and was told they only cook it one way since it's a "smash burger". This $19 burger came out looking like a mini rubber hockey puck, very likely reheated in a microwave, no where close to a smash burger and not even close to filling up the bun. Thankfully (sarcasm) it was supplemented with the most basic potato chips from a bag, very likely Lays. Wings were $14, not great but edible...wouldn't get again.

Overall - we're glad we went. Everywhere has high costs right now due to inflation but the quality didn't match up with the price at all. If stopping back it'll likely be for just a beer unless hearing things have changed.