View Single Post
Old 12-23-2013, 11:05 AM   #12
fatlazyless

Default ....... like wow!

.....like wow.....and holy cowabunga Buffalo Bob! ....... they ain't just whistling Dixie.....because the www.waterville.com confirms the price at SEVEN BUCKS for tomorrow, Tuesday-December 24, gotta love those Patriots even if I hate watching football at this low-ball price of seven bucks.....about the same price as one of the cheeseburgers in the main lodge cafeteria!

....what's the weather forecast for tomorrow?.....a high of 18-degrees with partly sunny skies......sounds like winter to me!

....what with all the rainy, soaking wet snow turning into ice.....it seems like it could be a busy day for the http://www.wvpublicsafety.com/ems.htm ambulance carting away injured skiers on an expensive ride to the Speare Memorial Hospital emergency room in Plymouth, about 20-miles to the south....and ....as a totally un-insured local-loser, this is not a ride that I want to take!

....and, as Chris Sununu, WV-General Manager said towards the end of last year's ski season; "when you sell lift tickets for just ten dollars, what you get is a ten-dollar skier!" ..........ho-ho-ho........well Merry Christmas to all the seven-dollar skiers out there who show up tomorrow on Tuesday, Dec 24!

Last edited by fatlazyless; 12-23-2013 at 03:20 PM.
fatlazyless is offline   Reply With Quote