View Single Post
Old 12-01-2007, 12:22 AM   #51
Resident 2B

Exclamation Thanks for what you do

Argie and Argie's Wife,

Being an education professional in these times is often not rewarding from a financial perspective. To me, that shows how out-of-touch our society is with things that are important.

Lakes region students, their parents and the general public should be more respectful and thankful of those that teach the children of the area. Teachers that spend their time, with little financial compensation, to teach Advanced Placement classes and to serve as class advisors deserve much more than what they get from the cities and towns that employ them. We have excellent school buildings and campuses in the lakes region overall, but education starts with teachers in the classroom.

I wish you and your family well and I hope you are able to do whatever is needed to stay in this area. My opinion is that your efforts bring significance to the lives of the students of the Lakes Region. Hopefully, many of your students will go on to lead the political and municipal organizations in our area as well as the companies in New Hampshire as we move into the future.

I hope the unjustified, negative comments from those that do not seem to understand your contributions and your situation do not get the best of you.

Thanks for your contributions to the future of the youngsters of the Lakes Region and I hope your get the information you need and deserve to address your request about energy conservation.

Best regards,

R2B
Resident 2B is offline   Reply With Quote