View Single Post
Old 06-25-2022, 01:11 PM   #61
Irish mist

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkxingu View Post
Is that food rare on the Gilford side of the lake? Here in Moultonborough, one can drive five minutes for squid ink pappardelle with calamari and octopus, crab and spinach stuffed shrimp, escargot, duck, etc. Osteria Poggio, Lemon Grass, The New Woodshed, the Corner House and, I'm sure, a few other places are all within a few minutes and offer that type of thing.

You make a good point about the bar/table seating and groups, but when my wife and I eat out we like to sit next to each other facing whatever view there is.

We've not tried The Breeze yet as we're not over there often (we're clearly not their targeted demographic in the first place), but I do hope they do well, and it looks like they're off to a pretty good start.

Edited to add: Well, other than this review from our recent "take my vodka and go home" ex-forum-member. It looks like Baygo's been 5-starring restaurants that sell his vodka and 1-starring those that don't. What a jerk, good riddance, and it looks like a good reason to check out The Breeze!

Thanks for posting this on Baygo. This is outrageous.
Irish mist is offline   Reply With Quote