View Single Post
Old 06-19-2020, 09:04 PM   #121
chasedawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major View Post
So now I guess you're a psychopath if you have a differing view on this this issue. Seems reasonable to me. Does this apply to other far left causes, such as not believing that climate change is an existential threat, or that boys dressed as girls can compete (and win) against girls, or that abortion is not murder? If so, then half the country's population are psychopaths by your and the author's definition.

For the record, within my circle of friends, none and I mean none of us believe in this nonsense. You should know in fact there is a silent majority who are fed up and on the verge of rebellion. The day is coming (November 3rd) when this will be evident. We are sick and tired of overreaction to Chinese coronavirus and rioting and looting and all the other divisive nonsense.

I am mildly amused by my statement "within my circle of friends." I have a vision of Pauline Kael who famously stated "Nobody I Know Voted For Nixon!" But you get the point, I hope.
Major you are so obsessed it is frighting. I feel for you and others around you. Your obsession has taken on a whole different meaning. Meanwhile my friends and family who are in Florida are petrified. The surge in that state has broken records day after day. These are people that require hospital care. This so happened right after the governor said go have fun and enjoy your liberty. How do you explain this real threat to many people? This is not testing. It is way beyond testing. These people are in hospitals trying to save their lives by many front line medical staff. Do you or have you talked to anyone that are on the front lines trying to save these people lives? I have!! I think you would have a better understanding what really is happening. What is your justification for this surge in hospitals that are being overrun with Covid 19 people who are fighting for their lives. OUT!!