View Single Post
Old 06-19-2020, 12:16 PM   #109
Major

Thanked 1,000 Times in 415 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVoiceOfReason View Post
You can't say you're sick and tired of the "divisive nonsense" if you continuously refer to SARS-CoV-2 as "Chinese coronavirus" and Dr. Anthony Fauci as "Dr. Fraud". That's as divisive anything else I've read on this thread. For what it's worth, Fauci has been an advisor to every US President since Reagan and as such has served under the leadership of both parties. Why didn't you refer to him as "Dr. Fraud" from 1984-Feb 2020? If anything, he's been the most transparent piece to this whole thing. He's continuously said that his only role is to advise what the health risks are in a vacuum, without considering the effects on the economy, social norms, etc. It's up to the policy makers to take the Doctor's thoughts under advisement and weigh them up against the economic advisors' thoughts. Dr. Anthony Fauci didn't shut the economy down on his own. All he did was advise the administration what could happen if social distancing measures weren't put in place. In short, he did his job.

And to your first point, I think you are correct that there is a silent majority who are fed up and on the verge of rebellion, but you're wrong on the demographic. It's women, and they certainly aren't going to vote for the incumbent. And I say that as a middle-aged male.
Are you hurt by calling the virus it's real name? It would today be called the "Chinese coronavirus" if we didn't have a PC police. Toughen up.

Regarding Dr. Fraud, he is a fraud. There are clips I can share of him telling us there is nothing to worry about and the President's Chinese travel ban was unnecessary. There are clips in this thread of him stating that masks are ineffective. If this isn't fraudulent, then what is? Here's one "if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor." If our great President did anything to the contrary, Dr. Fraud and the rest of the hucksters would have labeled him a heretic. President Trump had no choice. Dr. Fraud is as culpable as anyone for this mess.

Why would women be against Trump more than against Biden? My wife can't wait to vote for Trump. The other women in my life, the same thing. What makes Biden more virtuous than Trump with women? And don't give me the credible accusations. Just like Kavanaugh's "credible" accuser. A bunch of BS. Creepy Joe didn't earn the moniker for nothing, and has a credible accuser - Tara Reade. You just don't like the President because he says mean things. I suggest you look at what he has accomplished.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Major For This Useful Post: