View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 12:07 PM   #49
gigglesmom

I actually have the "great pleasure" of living on Long Point Rd not too far from this psycho, and I see her every day up to 4 times a day running her dogs behind her car down the road! On one occasion I turned onto Kona Farm and almost hit them...they were everywhere all over both sides of the road. I did call the police dept. and was told by the officer that as long as she had her dogs under control there was nothing they could do about it under the "leash law". Well, I'm sorry but if your dogs are running all over the road while you are driving your car they are not on a leash (that's what I thought leash law meant) and they are NOT under your control! Hopefully someone will step in and help these poor little dogs that I see every day running as fast as they can down the road to keep up with her! We must speak for them as they cannot speak for themselves! As for the girl that was bit...I hope all is well with you. You did everything right it's the PD that needs to step up to the plate!
gigglesmom is offline   Reply With Quote