View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013, 12:06 PM   #50
ITD

It's Obamacare, and it's a disaster, saying that the republicans wrote it is a lie, the Heritage "plan" people are talking about was a rebuttal to Hillary care and was never widely accepted at the time. Obamacare is a partisan hack job, passed only with democrat votes, using maneuvers that were intended only for moving budgets. Obama lied about being able to keep your doctor, your health plan and saving $2,500 in premiums over what you had 3 years ago. The people losing their plans now are a drop in the bucket compared to the people were scheduled to lose their plans next year when business mandate was to take effect. Obama, illegally I might add, has chosen to ignore HIS signature law and postpone that pain, until after the 2014 elections. The majority doesn't need and doesn't want a government take over of the health care system. If you haven't felt the pain of Obamacare yet, you will. Liberals can put lipstick on a pig, but at the end of the day, it's still a pig.

I'm surprised that this topic is in this forum, and I am surprised that our Webmaster has let it continue.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ITD For This Useful Post: