View Single Post
Old 04-18-2020, 08:51 PM   #9
iw8surf

I know a couple of people who had or still have it.

2 friends and there parents that weren't really affected at all besides for a minor sore throat and complete loss of smell or taste. All confirmed + tests, self quarantined and recovered.

My sister and brother in law- sister had the flu x10 for 12 days. Fever of 101-102 for 10 of those days. Brother in law said it was like a mild cold for him. Both confirmed + tests. Recovered at home both in their mid 30s active, generally healthy people

1 coworker, confirmed positive. Said it was the same as the flu for her. Nothing special, mandatory told them to stay for for 2 weeks. They’re currently recovering. Woman’s in her mid 50s.

Father in law- currently in the icu on his 15th day fighting it. Went from struggling to breath to intubated and on a ventilator. Now off a ventilator, on experimental drugs and still fighting it. His girlfriend also had it, flu symptoms not much more. Both in their mid 60s, not the best health in general.

A close female friend who is 30 is in the hospital on an ventilator. Has been there for over 2 weeks. From what we’ve been told it doesn’t look good.

So, I see all different sorts of things with this virus. Do I want it or to test my immune system? Hell no. Granted I don’t even want the flu. But initially it was unless you’re over 55 or at risk you’ll be fine. Now the more I see healthy fitness instructors at 30 years old dying. I’m all set with that.

Hoping everyone beats this thing and we can go back to normalcy soon.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iw8surf For This Useful Post: