View Single Post
Old 09-04-2022, 08:34 PM   #14
SailinAway

Yes, I agree about trees cut on private land. But Asplundh also cuts trees and branches in the town right of way or on town land. Those might be available for public use. Also, I sometimes see large hardwood trees at the town transfer station. I sure hope those get used by someone who needs them.

Off topic, but: In my experience, Asplundh/Eversource doesn't really distinguish between private property and town property. Obligation to notify you? HAHAHA! I can tell you what will have zero effect: Telling Asplundh or Eversource etc., "Do not cut or trim trees on my property without my permission." Also: having that entered into their written notes carried by the foreman. And: making a complaint when they cut your trees anyway. About the only thing that will cure the problem: taking photos of the Asplundh workers feeding your beautiful walnut into the chipper.

One day I looked out the window and saw Asplundh trimming my trees. I asked them what they were doing. They said, "We're trimming your neighbor's trees. He said we could."
SailinAway is offline   Reply With Quote