View Single Post
Old 04-01-2021, 03:26 PM   #13
Shalometh

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeredithMan View Post
Hey Shalometh--

Looks like you're new to this forum...welcome! Hopefully you find it as useful as everyone else.

To answer your questions, they had both Pfizer and Moderna vaccines there. When you finally made it to the end of the line, there was a senior EMT/Paramedic guy who asked you if it was your first or 2nd shot. If it was your second, he would direct you to one of the tables that had what you got the first time. If it was your first shot, I think it was just random where you were sent based on what table was open at that time.

Regarding the social distancing, out in the mall area there were no stickers on the floor, so it was "self-policed". I have to say that people were quite good about keeping a reasonable distance between each other. I did witness one lady ahead of us politely ask the people behind her to back off a bit, and they did without issue. Once in the old Peeble's store, they had the stickers on the floor every six feet. We never felt crowded or that people were "in our space".

Hope that helps.
That helps quite a lot. Thank you, and yes I am new to the area. My mother is from here and I just moved here permanently to be closer to her. Getting to know the area. If you don't mind I wonder if I could ask you one more question regarding your appointment at Belknap Mall. Were they very strict about having you show proof of residency? Having just moved here I only have a signed lease agreement for my new apartment but my driver's license is out of state and I have no paystubs for New Hampshire either. My apologies for the multiple posts and questions. My appointment is tomorrow so if anyone can help answer please let me know. Thanks again