View Single Post
Old 06-18-2020, 05:30 PM   #76
jogator1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam View Post
Are you serious or are you being ironic? You want some people to completely outfit themselves in complete PPE for a trip to the grocery store, so other people don't have to put on a simple face mask, which is somehow a huge violation of their civil liberties??? Wow.

I might also remind people that Boris Johnson was quite cavalier about this disease, and then, according to his public statement, almost died. So you never know who's really vulnerable.
Pam, you are the one who started this post due to your fear of contracting this virus as others are not wearing a mask. Just as you ask others to wear a mask and protect YOU, you can wear proper PPE and protect YOURSELF. Why rely on others when you can take care of yourself? It is nobody else's responsibility to ease your fears especially when you can protect yourself. It never ceases to amaze me how people want to control others to make their own life easier. As I mentioned earlier, get yourself a properly fitted N95 mask and forget about what others are doing.
The Following User Says Thank You to jogator1 For This Useful Post: