Thread: Weirs The Beef
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 01:40 PM   #42
Rattlesnake Gal

Thanked 1,349 Times in 475 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa meredith View Post
Ahhhh...careful now, RG...Never said you were evil or vindictive...said the POST was. Clearly, you are not.
Which is why, if you read my subsequent post (3 or 4 post later) I stated that the post was "very much out of character" for you. I never in a million years would suggest you to be a vindicitve or evil person.
My best guess here, is you are stepping out of your comfort zone, because Tommy did battle with one of your Forum friends, who then became a regular friend.
Just a guess.
Again...it was a year ago. Emotions ran high...things got dicey. And then, it went away...as all forum conflics eventually do.
But for some reason, you're not done with it. Fine.
Picket the place if you would like to.

Cute video of the new pup, by the way. I have two cats, and probably treat them a little too much on the "human side", so I get it. Be well...
sa meredith, you have my apologies for my misunderstanding that you were calling me evil and vindictive. I see it more clearly now it was my post, not me. My mistake - I'm sorry.

You are correct about my being out of my comfort zone with such a controversial post, but I stand by what I said and will not apologize for the truth.
If tommy mack had come back and fixed the last damage that he did, I would not have felt compelled to post in this thread at all.

I promise that you are wrong about my motives for posting. I can honestly say that my being friends with a member that did battle with tommy was absolutely not a factor in why I recapped the old thread.
It was the free advertising without all the facts that bothered me and as far as I am concerned, I have posted what I felt needed posting.

Perhaps I should not have included the closing questions, but I was curious about what other people think about Forum member, tommy mack, and his business practices with the cleverly named Weirs the Beef.

By the way, I was being sincere, not flippant, when I said if you (I meant any person) can get past tommy mack’s outrageous behavior… enjoy your roast beef. That is your choice and I have no problem with that.

Thanks for the compliments about my puppy video. We are having lots of fun and wow, without kids at home, they sure do get humanized.