View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 12:35 PM   #38
Rattlesnake Gal

Thanked 1,349 Times in 475 Posts
Arrow My Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa meredith View Post
Have to say this...
RG, I posted (post 18) what you did, only in a much more simple/brief way. And, I did it simply to explain to people who may not have known, why there was a touch of "emotion" regarding this place (WTB).
However, I meant no ill-will, and hold no grudge.
I am a big "let by gones be by gones" type guy.
Surprised to see your post, which can only be described as vindictive, and meant to hurt potential business at WTB.
I believe, IMHO, that Tommy Mack simply has an abrasive sense of humor...and is not the "lets all join hands and sing Kum Ba Yah" type, that many forum members are.
He was probably put on moderation, because Don wanted to save Tommy from Tommy. That's all.
Hard to see RG's post as anything other than an attempt to sabotage a business.
We read it, and discussed it last year.
To replay the whole thing in detail???? Unwarrented, and a bit evil. Apology due.
Go Bruins!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sa meredith, your opinion is your own and your entitled to it. I respectfully disagree with you on many of your points, especially about my being vindictive, and evil.
Those that know me and even those who only know me through my Forum posts know that just isn't true.

I'm all for letting bygones be bygones. If tommy mack had come back and fixed the last damage that he did, I doubt that I would have felt compelled to post the outline in this thread.

It is my opinion that with all the free advertising Weirs the Beef is getting here on the Forum, it's only fair to all Lakes Region businesses that the facts about this local business be known.

I will not post any apology for posting the truth about what happened last year. Prospective patrons should know what they are walking into when venturing into Weirs the Beef.

If you can get past tommy mack’s outrageous behavior… enjoy your roast beef. That is your choice and I have no problem with that.

Last edited by Rattlesnake Gal; 05-04-2011 at 05:36 PM. Reason: misspelling
The Following User Says Thank You to Rattlesnake Gal For This Useful Post: