View Single Post
Old 08-09-2021, 06:15 PM   #16
ApS

Arrow In My Opinion...

Thank you for your concern, but I received my J&J shot during the same month it arrived in my Florida county—and mentioned that fact here.

One month after my $120 Shingrex vaccination, Walgreens took care of the entire COVID-19 process in 20 minutes last May, and handed me documentation. I brought a magazine to while-away the waiting period.

Your link to the NYTs hits a paywall. Does the article deal with politics?

Know that I look for articles that have objectivity, balance—and last but not least—the truth. Among all the MSM, the NYTs omits what it deems you don't need to know; however, I do read their archived accounts of both World Wars and the U.S. Civil War with great interest.

But, as the New York Post reports:

Quote:
...stories were based on anonymous, unidentifiable sources, but had become deeply enmeshed in the public consciousness. Both confirmed the assumptions of the nation’s left-leaning media and academic elite, while damaging their political enemies. And both were driven by The New York Times, where malicious misreporting has been the practice...https://nypost.com/2021/05/08/how-th...sed-narrative/
(I receive news updates several times a day from the New York Post, which doesn't need five writers to get the article the way they want it).