Thread: Kevin's Cafe
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 02:34 PM   #27
Old Hubbard Rd

Default Mixed feelings

The wife and I decided to check out the Friday PM clam special. We called first and was told to come by around 7:30PM or later as they were booked prior to that. When we arrived there was a party in front of us waiting. They were seated quickly. Then another party arrived after us. They had no reservations either and were seated before us. I think the waitress just got a tiny bit confused. She was working real hard. I was disappointed that we ended up wait over 45 minutes when I could have been seated 10 minutes after arriving. Oh well. The kitchen is open to the dining area's therefore all the grease from the frying is air born and landing all over everything as the venting system did not appear to be doing the job. After only waiting 10 minutes I could feel the grease landing on me. Boy when we got home did we stink of grease. I had to strip down and jump in the shower it was that bad LOL . Dinner was good. The waitress really tried hard to make me smile after having me wait so long for a table. She even gave my wife and I several complimentary drinks. She really did try hard to make me happy and I will say that the food was good they just need to do a better job with their venting system!!
Old Hubbard Rd is offline   Reply With Quote