Thread: The Tamarack
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 07:03 PM   #23
VtSteve

Jim, I have to first commend you on your bravery, and apparent honesty. Humble is great, listening is terrific.

As you may have noticed, the Tamarack is one of the best known places in that part of the lakes region. It has a very long history. The lobster rolls were what I always ordered first.

I suggest the following. First, people need to be as fair in prices as they are to Pops. Let's face it, seafood isn't cheap, at least not good seafood. Jim, as a consultant, I recommend that you go to Pops and ask for some assistance. It's obvious from the past 2-3 years you need some, in spite of your great intentions and hard effort. It happens to us all. The restaurant business is incredibly fickle, and the customers can be demanding

You're not in direct competition with Pops, so I see no harm, no foul. You sound like a pretty nice guy that wants this to work, and you've apparently been stuck with it.

Give it a try. I think the owner of Pops has been on this forum, lets see if he can find you and maybe hit you with a PM and a meeting.

What's say Pops and Jim get together and get this Tamarack train rolling like never before?
VtSteve is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VtSteve For This Useful Post: