Thread: The Tamarack
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2011, 01:49 PM   #6
SIKSUKR

Sounds familiar from 8/11/10

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is Jim, I'm the last of the 3 brothers still involved with Tamarack. I am SO sorry that your experience at Tamarack was a bad one ! In the last 2 years that I've been running it I have put in a lot of effort to see that everything that goes out our windows is far above average. The only time we use frozen clams is when the price spikes from about $70.00 up to $110 - $120 a gallonMy only wish is that if you have a problem, please please please, bring it to our attention! If we don't know there's a problem, we can't fix it and believe me, we want to fix any issues before we read about them like this.[/COLOR] Again, I am very sorry we weren't up to your expectations. Also, it gives us a chance to backtrack the issue, was it the cook, was it the fryer, the clam fry, the product?....whatever, we want (& need) to know! I want happy customers and not dissapointed ones. Please come in again and ask for me or for Tracey. I promise I will make this right for you.

Sincerely,

Jim Clayton

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------