View Single Post
Old 03-02-2022, 07:46 PM   #88
SailinAway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. V View Post
Maybe it's just a coincidence, but my tinnitus seems to have eased a bit since I got my high blood pressure under control.
This was definitely my case also.

FLL, how are you doing at this point? I was looking for a white noise machine on Amazon. I noticed the following question and answer for this machine:

https://www.amazon.com/Big-Red-Roost...18&sr=8-7&th=1

QUESTION: Would this help someone who has ringing in their ears?

ANSWERS:
(1) Yes. Sound machines help with tinnitus.
By London Johnson Seller

(2) I've had chronic tinnitus for most of my life and I know that it can be annoying and can cause difficulty going to sleep. With my Big Red Rooster sound machine I have another sound in the room that keeps me from focusing on the ringing. I really like mine.

(3) Yes, it most definitely does help with tinnitus! I rented a vacation house that had one on the night stand. LOVED it, so much so that I'm going to order one. It also helped drown out the nearby nightly train. It even has volume control to make your nature sounds louder or softer, perfect.

FLL, I think you should consider getting a noise machine so you can get a good night of sleep. You mentioned depression a few times. I think lack of sleep can contribute to depression. For me, real natural sounds (like rain and thunder or a brook) work best. Also, don't give up hope for a cure. After you started this thread my tinnitus returned briefly, but it's now 100% gone again. For some people tinnitus may be permanent. For others it may go away over time.
SailinAway is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SailinAway For This Useful Post: