View Single Post
Old 11-18-2021, 07:50 AM   #18
fatlazyless

Ok, so I have two old snowblowers, a 2005 Ariens 824 and a 2010 Troybilt 2410, both are 24" small two-stage machines, big enough to clear a driveway for two cars, and both need some repairs. Plus, I actually got a third one, a Craftsman small single stage so that don't really count for nothing except it has a Honda engine?

Yesterday I left the Ariens at Lakeport Power Equipment, 143 Mechanic St, Laconia and was told there's a 2-3 week wait before he can get to it due to the huge number of snowblowers there, all needing similar repairs what with winter on the horizon now.

Expect I will fiddle & diddle with the Troy-Bilt, which has some type of carburetor float problem or water in the gasoline or something before I end up taking it to either Three Lakes Small Engine in Plymouth, or the Small Engine Barn in Plymouth.

Winter is not too far away?

Hey there John Mercier ...... you sound like you could fix this snowblower float problem on the Troybilt 2410 ....... what do you say, buddy-boy?

What other small engine repair service is out there .......can recall there's another home small engine business somewhere in Laconia or Plymouth as noticed in craigslist
but cannot locate it, at this time?

Did you know that former Gov Mike Dukakis-Massachusetts and 1988 presidential candidate is still using his 1962 Craftsman snowblower to do his driveway and walkway ........ how's about that ..... !..... and he is about age-88 ....... go-Mike-go! .... and there was a political ad with Mike operating this old Craftsman snowblower for when he ran against George Bush for president in 1988 ...... will attempt to locate and post the video with Mike and his old snowblower doing the snow out front his house. .....