View Single Post
Old 04-05-2018, 04:11 PM   #10
Outdoorsman

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlazyless View Post
You know that 19.88 oil change in Plymouth just got a whole lot better! Why did it get a whole lot better? Well, thank-you for asking. I will tell you why it got a whole lot better.

Yes, the reason why the $19.88 Plymouth Wal-Mart oil change just got a whole lot better is because ........ drum roll here .....rat-a-tat-tat ..... the Plymouth Wal-Mart made a very remarkable and truly signifigant upgrade by upgrading their coffee machine to a bright turquoise colored Kuerig coffee machine, which the store also has for sale over in their small appliance section.

Every day at 7-pm or so, when the oil change & tires (7am-7pm, 7-days) locks up for the day, the box of k-cup coffee gets locked up too, to keep it away from the night crew.

Word is the old glass pot of coffee sitting on the heater pad all day was removed because it was a safety hazard, scolding water, customer safety issue and got replaced with a Kuerig which also makes a great, fresh cup of coffee.

About the oil change ...... is 5-qts, new oil filter, inflate the tires as needed, check/top the fluids, check the air filter, reset the 5000-mile oil time, nitwit warning light ..... for $19.88. With local NH driving, 5000-mile oil changes are plenty good enough ...... no need for 3000-mile oil changes.

My car has 130,000-miles and is still running with the original set of brake pads, 4-spark plugs, upper and lower radiator hoses, & engine belt ...... try doing that down in Boston ..... NH is cruise control country. However, is now time to go down to that KTM car repair in Plymouth and get some new brakes. As soon as the warm weather hits ..... will tinker with replacing the spark plugs, hoses, and belt ..... by myself, out in the driveway?

So far, I got zero traffic violations, zero accidents, and one bumper crusher-bender ...... when a 70-year old woman backed into me in the Plymouth Wal-Mart parking lot. I think maybe she was checking her phone and backing out of her parking space at the same time because I leaned on my horn, honked and honked, but she never stopped, and said she never saw my car. Oh well, she told took responsibility, telling the Plymouth lady cop, it was totally her fault, she was very sorry, and as a result my $250-deductible was not held back ..... so's thanks to her.....the USAA and Allstate....I ended up with an extra $550-cash plus a do-it-myself ...... totally totally totally perfect..... fix on my crunched rear corner bumper ....... hooyeh!!!

How to fix a bumper bang-up: Get yourself a small inflatable soccer ball and an air pump; deflate the ball, place it behind the crunched bumper, inflate the ball, and watch in awe as the bumper pops back to original shape with just small damage to the paint that can be spray do-it-youselfed as well.

Been stopped by a Thornton cop last October on Rt 49, at dusk, for a burnt out head light who must have had nothing much to do at the time because he went over me and my car for like ten minutes trying to find out what's up .... if anything was up .... he would have found it.

For brakes, is best to go to someone who know what the heck they are doing, me-thinks?

I get it now! You are SAM WALTON! It is the only thing that makes sense
Outdoorsman is offline   Reply With Quote