View Single Post
Old 05-24-2021, 05:22 PM   #228
Epic Seaplane Adventures

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowTimes View Post
Except you’d have to change it to say that you advertise your pizza as Union Wharf pizza and the only place you can get it is Union Wharf. And it’s not just delivery to and meeting at Union Wharf for a quick exchange—the pizza truck would need to occupy the wharf for 4-5 hours per day for a half hour between each order, and longer if a customer is late or no shows. That’s the commercial use difference. And then for the safety aspects, you’d have to have the pizza truck block access to the fire boat, and have the truck try to entirely avoid rush hour traffic at 80+ MPH en route to Union Wharf without being able to touch the brakes. And that’s before modifying the truck to have the loudest exhaust system you have heard for the enjoyment of the neighbors.

But if you use your original hypothetical of a typical intermittent pizza delivery, that would sound awfully a lot like the incidental use for a barge.
Perhaps this is why face to face conversation is the most effective way to communicate. Your reply to me could not be more misinformed (or perhaps intentionally deceptive to fit your narrative).

I know I must be sensitive to everyone, but what you are saying is completely false. My company name isn't Union Warf, and I'm not basing my operations out of there. I've said this multiple times. The only reason I keep replying to you is not to convince you, but to show everyone else that you are not correct. I'm not being mean or crass, I'm just letting you know that your description of my business is not just a little bit false but entirely false.

My wish would be that you would accept what I'm saying is true, however you have an agenda that is clear. So, I only engage to continue to show my resolve.

I'm all for the bumper stickers. Please show us who you are and do not be shy to engage us in conversation.

Have a nice day.

Epic Seaplane Adventures
Epic Seaplane Adventures is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Epic Seaplane Adventures For This Useful Post: