View Single Post
Old 03-26-2021, 09:06 AM   #92
fatlazyless

.... holy smokes .... Toyota must have someone who reads this automotive section, here, because today's mail includes a 6"x9" heavy cardboard envelope with an 8 1/2" x 11" URGENT AIRBAG SAFETY RECALL notice that starts off with "Dear Walter" ..... a lot of relevant airbag safety recall info ..... Takata airbags supposedly will explode in your face ...... for this free airbag replacement ..... and signed "Sincerely, Scion Airbag Recall Team"

...... this has got to be the most personal letter I have received since November, 2013, or something ..... plus it even has a large picture of the Scion emblem in the upper left hand corner .....

So, whoever is like really totally desperate and gets stuck with buying my old 220,500-miles Scion ...... I will include this letter so you may proceed to Irwin Toyota and get the airbags replaced ...... courtesy of Toyota ..... but first I need to remove everything from the car ..... it looks like a homeless person has been living in it ..... and needs a good de-clutter, clean-out, $14-car wash/wax and Armor All vinyl treatment before it is properly ready for new airbags .....

...... a thousand thank-yous to Scion in Plano, Texas for thinking about me! ....... ......... kiss-kiss!