View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 08:49 AM   #27
mastercraft

I really think everyone should just shut up and let things be. You chased away the speed boat, now everyone has something wrong with the big boats on the lake. When really the speed boats did nothing wrong. If it was the noise on the lake you didn’t like then don’t move here. Kind of like buying a house in the weirs if you don’t like bike week. The real problem on the lake is the people that don’t know what they are doing. I have lived on the lake my whole life and we have had them all. Big boat, little boat, speed boat, wood boat. I don’t see anyone saying the wood boats must go because of the noise OR the mail boat because the wake is too much. Soon with all of you people that have nothing better to do then cry about all of your problems on the lake everyone will have to have the same size boat same color same number of people in it ect....

For the people that there boat got damaged that does suck! But next time you will tie up better or something. Just think, you had a bad day because of that. Now where ever the boat goes to get fixed has a good day.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mastercraft For This Useful Post: