View Single Post
Old 12-13-2020, 09:40 PM   #84
joey2665

Thanked 1,007 Times in 648 Posts
Default Laconia Oct 3 ice hockey ref tests positive

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMI Guy View Post
What pertinent information? You needed to know what type of health plan covers me before you could acknowledge as correct a statement about health care plans in general? Talk about a deflection tactic - because I was not "honest and forthcoming" about my specific situation you couldn't/wouldn't agree that some health insurance plans in general can and do charge higher premiums for tobacco users. That's just nonsense.

No it isn't, but it's also not in any way relevant to this discussion. It’s being used as a smoke screen to try and muddle the issue and recover from a misstatement of fact. Pesky things, those facts, especially when you get them wrong.

Edited to add: here's an idea - perhaps we should go to PM to spare the other readers here the monotony. Feel free to do so.
The original discussion came about about smoking and you said you were charged extra in your policy for smoking and I said that that was unlikely. If you don’t want to give me the information so I can make an educated response that’s fine that’s your choice.

I’m not asking for personal information about your individual coverage all I’m saying is what type of policy did your company create. Self-insured or traditional, that’s it but you don’t want to answer so that’s fine.have a great night.

By the way I certainly have better things to do than PM you about this

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app