View Single Post
Old 12-13-2020, 08:54 PM   #83
P-3 Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey2665 View Post
Yes the type has everything to do with this. That’s where this all originated from. If you were honest and forthcoming from the start I would of had all the pertinent information.
What pertinent information? You needed to know what type of health plan covers me before you could acknowledge as correct a statement about health care plans in general? Talk about a deflection tactic - because I was not "honest and forthcoming" about my specific situation you couldn't/wouldn't agree that some health insurance plans in general can and do charge higher premiums for tobacco users. That's just nonsense.

Quote:
You don’t want to give me your plan fine I don’t know what the big secret is it’s not a matter of national security.
No it isn't, but it's also not in any way relevant to this discussion. It’s being used as a smoke screen to try and muddle the issue and recover from a misstatement of fact. Pesky things, those facts, especially when you get them wrong.

Edited to add: here's an idea - perhaps we should go to PM to spare the other readers here the monotony. Feel free to do so.

Last edited by P-3 Guy; 12-13-2020 at 08:58 PM. Reason: Sanity