View Single Post
Old 12-12-2020, 05:01 PM   #61
P-3 Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey2665 View Post
You are wrong about the Heath insurance statement. That only applies to life insurance.
Oh, you know how my health insurance policy works, and every other policy that doesn't cover you? My health insurance premium is higher if I use tobacco, no doubt about it, and that's not unusual.

Example:

Under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA), health insurance premiums are based on the following factors: plan category, the number of individuals on the policy, age, location, and tobacco use. Many insurance companies can factor in tobacco use in order to increase health insurance rates for smokers.

https://www.healthmarkets.com/conten...alth-insurance

Quote:
If stated my position over and over I am done here. I will do what I think is right while following the guidelines but I will not stay home, you do what’s right for you. End of story I would force my opinion of you and don’t force yours on me.
Well, I don't stay home either, but I am also respectful of other people and do what I reasonably can to keep myself and others healthy. I don't "force" my opinion on people any more than you do. I deal with facts and logic. You and others can freely choose to agree or not or just completely ignore.