View Single Post
Old 07-23-2022, 07:21 AM   #34
RTTOOL
Banned

Red face

:l ook:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real BigGuy View Post
You are entitled when you do whatever you want with no consideration for the impact of your actions on others. Examples:

When you plow thru a no wake zone with no consideration of what your wake does to the shoreline or oats of others, your entitled;

When you drive thru or anchor in an area with other boats anchored or homes along the shoreline with your stereo blasting so it can be heard in Concord with no consideration for the impact you may be having on others enjoyment of the lake, you are entitled;

When you wakeboard and continually circle a smaller cove with stereo blasting and huge wake waves battering the shoreline without consideration for your impact on shore front owner, you are entitled; you forgot one just BACK UP TO THE FLOAT WITH YOUR TRIM UP LET THE PROPELLER DO THE REST

When you pass, on a plane, within 50 ft of a kayaker, paddleboarder, or swimmer without consideration for their safety, you are entitled;

When you fail to observe the 150’ passage rule because you can, you are entitled;

When you are partying at 2am with shouting and loud music with no consideration for your neighbors, you are entitled;

When you tie your boat up in someone else’s slip or park in someone else’s parking space because you are in a hurry, you are entitled.

I’m sure I’ve missed some so feel free to add to the list.

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
RTTOOL is offline   Reply With Quote