View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 09:14 AM   #17
BernerGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobio View Post
On Sunday I took my family to the Town Dock for lunch. I know that its not the best food around the lake but I have to say that on that day we had the worst meal all summer. I can go on to give the details but its not worth it. I didnt complain to the manager but I now wish I had. Eight of us had crummy meals and after the $150 bill I think the Management should know. I will give it another chance next year because it is a great spot and a good boating destination. Our waitress was very polite but they need top do better with the quality of food.
$150 for eight people does not get you a gourmet meal. The Town Docks are what they are. Okay food at a good price. Sometimes better than okay, but most times just okay or a bit less than that. My last meal there sucked too, but after seeing what I paid for it I knew why. It remains a good boating destination as you said, just not a place to bring guests. Take them over to Wolfboro or down to Alton. Better choices in those directions, but expect to pay more. I'll keep going back to Town Docks, but I'm addicted to the Frappes.
BernerGuy is offline   Reply With Quote