View Single Post
Old 04-27-2020, 10:50 AM   #36
FlyingScot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaplane Pilot View Post
Jeez, what took you so long? A quote from you from a different post:

"I don't think it's necessary to change someone's mind on fundamental outlook type stuff. But politics aside, a person who is unable to change his mind on specific issues as new information comes in has my sympathy--that would mean he is unable to learn.

If you like to think of yourself as a thinking person, and your views on things such as disease, economics, politics, family, society, etc have not been changing/evolving over the past couple of months, I'd say either you're not really thinking, or you're not really honest with yourself."

So I guess we should believe Bill Gates and Fauci rather than two doctors on the "front lines"?
My thinking on the things I listed--especially economics which is now in completely uncharted waters--changes almost daily. But yes, I still think that comparing the docs in the video to Fauci and Gates is similar to kids' sports coaches talking about how much better they would have done than Bill Belichick or Alex Cora. Nobody's perfect, but it's a completely different league
The Following User Says Thank You to FlyingScot For This Useful Post: