View Single Post
Old 10-01-2004, 07:44 PM   #111
another 1

Default my 2 cents

I too am a Naples boater,you didn't see much of me on Long Lake this year due to the loud boat issue.I'm another one of those loud,obnoxious boaters,but unlike the rest,I kept a low profile and tried not to bring any attention to myself.I'm equipped with silent choice and kept my pipes quiet all season in fear of being stopped and ticketed.Now the season has come to an end and I look back on the worst boating season of my life.I've had my boat on this lake for 8 seasons without any trouble from anyone,always got the thumbs up from passing boaters.Not anymore.How relaxing can it be when your constantly boating on egg shells,wondering if your next in line to be hung?Well no more of it,I have as much right as anybody to be on the water and I will not tollerate such stupidity.LRSLA,you remind me of a kid who throws rocks at a hornets nest then cries when he gets stung!I'll do whatever it takes to make my boat pass,just barely,then I have a special spot on long lake to try it out,all day,everyday.BIGGUS,your boat rocks,I've NEVER heard anyone tell me different,even my 74 year old Mom loves it.Maybe next season the whole gang can get together and raft on Long Lake,I know a great spot.Thumbs up to all those hot boats!