Thread: 93 or 95?
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011, 03:02 PM   #5
LIforrelaxin

Location: Long Island, not that one, the one on Winnipesaukee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie T View Post
I too live South of Boston. I normally drive up to the lake via Rt 93 instead of 95. HOWEVER if you are driving up this weekend stay as far away from 93 as you can. I believe there is a Nascar event at the NHMS in Louden and traffic in the 93 area will be backed up forever. When I go to the lake on Nascar weekends I always drive via 95 with relatively few issues.

YMMV

Good Luck

Charlie T
I am always around the Lake NASCAR weekend... with the exception of Sunday night when everyone is heading home right after the race, there is never a problem on 93, that is any worse then any other weekend.

Now on Saturday when heading to the lake, the big question is what time will you be heading up? if it is first thing in the morning, well then that can be rough.... however it is to get there in the mid afternoon, like most rentals to get in, I would say head up 95, grab 16, and then get off in Rochester and head up 11, which will bring you into Alton.