Thread: New building
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2022, 11:35 AM   #21
ACME on the Broads

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiltonBB View Post
There are three TD branches with advanced ATM's near where I am now.

I was amazed at how much the ATM's can do. When withdrawing cash, any denomination from 5's to 50's is available. You select how you want the bills.

When depositing checks, you can put up to 30 checks in together in a stack and it will read them all. The only time I have had any issues was when the handwriting on one check was so bad the machine couldn't read it. I get that, I could barely read it myself.

Technology is moving fast for us "seniors". I bought a new SUV and it took me two weeks to figure out how to shut off all the "nannies". From a heads up display, to lane keeping assist, to auto shut off, it was hard to get rid of all the features that I don't want. I know how to drive, leave me alone!
Have loved MVSB for years, however, they seem to be falling behind on ATM capabilities these last few years; when I have inquired about $50 or $100 bills, all I get for responses is "there isn't much demand for anything above $20". Guess what MVSB, that won't buy 3 gallons of gas soon! Wake up MVSB, you're about to lose customers, time to listen to your customers!
ACME on the Broads is offline   Reply With Quote