Thread: The Dive
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2022, 07:21 AM   #230
fatlazyless

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve-on-mark View Post
Actually, it's not at the church dock, but on the south side of the camp beach. I saw somewhere that they were there to help Camp Lawrence with transporting people as their boat is out of commission. I did see a MP boat visit last night, and when I left for work this morning, the Dive was still in place .

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
Today is Sunday, June 12, about 8:21-am; ok, so where is The Dive? Is it spuds down at their private service dock at 427 Weirs Blvd, Laconia, which is just beyond Christmas Island? No, it is not there?

Since Friday, June 3, about 3-pm, it has been spuds down at this shoreline Camp Lawrence forested spot in this photo, on south Bear Island in Meredith, across from Mark Island.

Their most recent facebook post, on Wednesday June 8, 11:48-am, the morning after the Laconia Planning Board meeting and dock use, 8-1 in-favor vote says:

"Do you want to work in a fun, outdoor environment with an amazing staff? ON a BOAT? The Dive is looking for more cooks to join the Dive Family! At least 2 years experience cooking in a restaurant and a positive team attitude."

Lunch/dinner menus ..... http://www.thedive-nh.com/UploadedFi..._MENU_2021.pdf .... to see their menus, go to menus (no fool'n-).

Do not see any one liter, $0.50 Adirondack raspberry lime, sparkling seltzer on the menu ...... boo-hoo! ..... like at Heath's in Centre Harbor ..... oh well! ..... ..... or any free courtesy Green Mt coffee ..... too bad .... ho-ho-ho!