View Single Post
Old 07-03-2020, 05:30 PM   #26
gillygirl

Default So many closed threads

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue Doe-Nym View Post
I have just skimmed through this thread, and it’s astounding to me that one person can be as convinced of how right he is as SailinAway is! Veering from his sense of what’s “truth” should have you removed from the forum? Unbelievable!
Sailin, you need to take some deep breaths...that’s it....lighten up. Being right all the time must be terribly stressful and even painful. It’s bad for your health. Also, you can feel free to avoid reading posts by people with whom you disagree.....just don’t demand that people be removed from this forum because you disagree with them.
I understand SailinAway’s frustration. To constantly have threads hijacked and closed because one person can’t stop typing his “truth” is very frustrating. And a lot of his “truth” is incorrect. He’s also very insulting to people who don’t believe his “truth,” not directly, but by using terms such as Dr. Fraud. So what does that say about those of us who believe this is serious and take Dr. Fauci’s advice seriously?

Once again, I don’t think Major’s account should be closed, but he needs to give it a rest.

Sent from my iPad using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app