View Single Post
Old 04-04-2020, 03:59 PM   #50
TiltonBB

Thanked 2,153 Times in 900 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggd View Post
Not sure why the moderator hasn't banned him yet? I'm sure his posts have been reported many times.
People do occasionally get banned, and with good reason. People also get put on moderation. That is, the moderator reviews their post before letting it go live. That happens when a history of "problem" posts come from one individual.

That is how it should be. Any of us that have been on the forum for a long time have seen people post who do not have the right attitude. Some people never post anything that is beneficial to the site and it's users or continuously post negative rants. I don't think any of us would enjoy seeing the site deteriorate into that.

This is a great resource that we get for free. Over many years I have learned a lot about the lake and local businesses, restaurants, and marinas just from reading the posts on this site.

We all benefit from the tireless efforts of the Moderator to set the tone on this site. There is much that we see, and also much that we do not see, and that is a good thing.

I think he has done, and continues to do, an excellent job.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TiltonBB For This Useful Post: