View Single Post
Old 06-26-2020, 10:45 PM   #282
chasedawg

Default When are people going to acknowledge that this is serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkxingu View Post
Looks like things are going well in Florida.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
For weeks and months now I have been following those on the forum that don't believe Covid-19 is a serious..very serious virus. Only nothing worst than the flu. Those people will continue on with their ways. I will not wear a mask..I don't care...the government can't make me..and so on. I feel for those people. With that resistance the numbers will unfortuantely will grow like in the Southern states. Look at AZ that opened early. Look at Calif, FL.

Have you seen the numbers people infected in states that opened. Astonishing!
Florida, Texas are getting killed with huge increases in cases, hospitalizations and deaths. Young people are now getting it. There was a post yesterday saying no big worry young people don't get this. Headlines today in the Globe..Young people are getting it too.

No don't worry or don't be a worry wort as i have been called. Just suck it up! This is nothing more than a seasonal flu.

Why then if that is the case a family celebrates a family birthday party for a few hours and 13 come down with Corvid 19. Several are not doing well.

People better start realizing that this could easily come to your neighborhood. Yes it could come to you. But perhaps not.

Just simply wear a mask. Better yet self distance 6'. and clean your hands with sanitizers.

I also noticed that the number of forum responses on this subject has died up. It could be for several reasons. Number one and for me.... I have had enough of this thread! Let's move on to happier summer days and hope and pray for all those who have been effective will make it.
The Following User Says Thank You to chasedawg For This Useful Post: