View Single Post
Old 06-25-2020, 01:50 AM   #253
ApS

Exclamation One Analyst's Perception:

This analyst, who has recorded every piece of Covid-19 data (worldwide, and US county-by-county) has come to today's conclusions:
Sweden and the rest of Europe is doing poorly, but even "successful" Denmark hasn't conquered the disease.

The author continues:

There’s only one thing I mind about elevated testing.

Test all you want, but if you uncover twice as many positives by testing twice as much as usual, be sure to disclose that. Don’t blame it on the spread of the disease.

If you find elevated positive testing percentages, be sure to disclose that as well.

If we look back at the immediate skyrocketing of the disease up until we sheltered in place, it’s crystal clear the sheltering in place really slowed the disease.

I had hoped we would see folks be careful about taking precautions after us all having to be in the home for several months. Then the braintrusts got out there and refused to social distance and wear masks.

Well, here we are. Most of the benefits of sheltering in place are going to be unraveled now in short order.

I also expected some increase in the disease after we opened up, but we’re headed toward doubling the numbers in about a week and a half.

You almost have to work at it to do that much damage

Last edited by ApS; 06-25-2020 at 01:52 AM. Reason: URL