View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 07:35 AM   #1
SteveA
Deceased Member

Thanked 2,054 Times in 497 Posts
Default Yorkies need a home

These dogs are currently in Malden MA. This is info about them from a facebook friend. (She is posting for a friend of hers)

"As heartbreaking as this is to type I have to do it. We are prepared to give up Tiny and Giant our two year old boy Yorkies that are Sasha’s full bred babies. I am attaching a picture, Giant is on the left, Orion in the middle (we are keeping him!), and Tiny on the right. They look kind of scruffy in this picture but have since had... haircuts and gotten all prettied up. They are healthy, happy, up to date on their shots and LOVE to play. They are essentially two little boys. We just don’t have the time or energy for them and it is a real quality of life issue that we have been struggling with since Orion was born 11 months ago. We love and adore them we just can’t give them the time they need. When we get home from work we only have a small window of time that Orion is awake (until 8:00) and we want to spend that time with him. Thus it is unfair to the boys because they have waited all day in our kitchen for us to get home to take them out and play with them. It is only bound to get worse when our baby girl Dalilah arrives in July. Anyway if you know of anyone that would want both we would LOVE to see them stay together. However, that has proved to be a very difficult task. So we are now willing to separate them and are waiting to hear from our friend in Texas if her condo association will allow Giant to move in – GOD TEXAS is so far away. Please let us know if you would like to give your love to Tiny. But if you want both we can make that happen too! Also Giant is not a sure thing so keep an open mind about him.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THESE PUPS, WE WOULD LIKE TO KEEP THEM TOGETHER."

Name:  Yorkies.jpg
Views: 6291
Size:  64.3 KB

PM me if you are interested. I'm glad to see that the "parents" are looking to keep them together.