View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 11:44 AM   #1
Argie's Wife

Wink My dog needs a new cat...

Yeah, you read that title correctly.

We lost our cat, Ginger, on Christmas day. She had several health issues and it was more than she could handle any longer. She wasn't suffering or in pain, but quietly slipped away in the late morning. It was her time to go.

Ginger had been friends (somewhat... as much as a Calico can be friendly) with our dog, Tanker. Tanker has always had a cat for a friend.

We're looking for a dog-friendly cat. I'd prefer short-haired and house-trained (litterbox trained). I've very fond of tabby cats - they're usually the friendliest. We do not let our cats outside, as we live on a main road. We're good pet-owners and can provide lots of vet references and info about ourselves and our life-style to anyone wishing to consider us as new parents for a cat they're wishing to re-home. I'd prefer not to have a kitten and don't mind an older cat (considering it's not too old - I don't want the kids to go through losing another pet too soon, if you know what I mean.)

Please PM me if you know of anyone re-homing a dog-friendly cat - I'd be glad to exchange more information.

Many thanks!
Argie's Wife is offline   Reply With Quote