View Single Post
Old 06-27-2020, 07:41 AM   #294
Major

Thanked 1,000 Times in 415 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsmlp View Post
People always have a CHOICE-to be part of the solution or the problem. You and your ilk have made their position well known. Unfortunately, for people who choose to be part of the solution, you are putting us at risk and I'll be blunt and say that is incredibly selfish. You reap what you sow so you and your "constitutional rights" will have their comeuppance.
I and many others think YOU are part of the problem. I will beat a dead horse. Why is it so farfetched to question that our approach to this so-called pandemic was wrong? Why are you so offended by it? There are 7,000,000,000 plus people in the world. A very small percentage is affected by the Chinese coronavirus and an even smaller percentage died from it. (Although it is typically the underlying condition that kills the person, e.g., diabetes or obesity.) For the life of me, if it is statistically impossible for a person under 65 in relatively good health to not die from the Chinese coronavirus, then why is it heretical to question that maybe we did not adopt the correct approach. I guess freedom of thought and speech are not high on your list of Constitutional rights.

And you better appreciate your Constitutional rights. Like it or not, our collective American experience perfected liberty and freedom for everyone who is blessed to live here. There were bumps along the way, but it is the best in the world, and all of us should appreciate it. And you better not want a comeuppance. That means YOUR rights will be affected as much as mine. It seems to me like you don't appreciate freedom and liberty, but you will once it is taken away from you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Major For This Useful Post: