View Single Post
Old 08-28-2010, 05:20 PM   #122
Lucky1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuwu View Post
Businesses are plenty all around the lake. As a consumer, I do not have to travel far to purchase food. There are enough restaurants, stores,sub shops around. If I need to purchase anything from Walmart or Target, I make the shopping trip! Keep the area green! I would hate to end up like exit 20.
Is there open area on Route 3 past the intersection with 25? Will look as I am just curious. It is already a commercial area. Also along that road to the transfer station in Moultonborough, there is quite a bit of land that might do well with some of that exit 23 commercial business. Just don't know if either area is busy enough in winter. Being right there at 93 is a huge help to those stores in winter I am sure. What would be the harm if some of those Big Box stores came to exit 23? We all go down to that area for different things from time to time.

I also wish one or two of our restaurants would find a way to have a nice salad bar.

I am not a business person so really have no idea what the area needs. I love the lake area just the way it is most of the time! (Not when I am having to drive down to exit 20, or when I am craving a nice salad bar meal though.) At least once a day I find myself saying right out loud, "I love it here."
Lucky1 is offline   Reply With Quote