View Single Post
Old 11-30-2021, 06:56 PM   #24
fatlazyless

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXUM View Post
The costs associated with doing the work don't change because the person(s) doing the work are employees of Lowes or independent contractors - which most are. In fact, by going through Lowes you can usually realize a cost savings versus going to the same exact provider directly.

Buying anything used is of course going to be cheaper than buying new, but roll the dice... if it's worth it to you to screw around with a 50 dollar dish washer that may last 1 day or 5 years is up to you. Can guarantee you one thing, pat yourself on the back for a dishwasher that probably consumes 10Xs the electricity and ends up over it's lifetime costing you more. Probably causes the ringing in your ears cause it's so darn loud too. That costs you more in doctors visits too!
Hey Maxum ...... you must be jealous or something because you probably have like an $899-Bosch and it honestly can't make the dirty dishes any little one bit cleaner than what my $50 slightly used Jenn-Air dishwasher from the Restore in Plymouth does with the dirty dishes.

Clean is, as clean does, and clean dishes are clean dishes ..... ..... so clean that I can see my smiling face in these dishes' reflection using Great Value Dishwasher Gel, lemon scent, along with Cascade Platinum power dry, rinse aid agent.

What is the ReStore in Plymouth NH? ............................. http://www.pemivalleyhabitat.org/restore.htm